As we focus on building community, it is important for our students to feel like they are an integral part of our school culture and community.
- Dark blue bottoms (navy blue); pants, Blue Jeans, shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, leggings, navy jogging pants, navy cotton shorts.
- Solid White, Navy, or Light Blue Polo/collared shirts
- Washington School Uniform shirts & sweatshirts
- Sweaters, sweatshirts, in navy blue, light blue, or white
- Tank tops or undershirts are not considered uniform tops. Straps on tops must be at least 3 fingers wide. Spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Short Shorts, Bicycle shorts and cut‑off shorts are not allowed
- No open sandals, flip-flops or heelies
As a school, we take a personal restorative approach to discipline. We are intentional with our school-wide practices that include Mindfulness Yoga, The Leader In Me, morning circle/check-in’s. Our collective whole student approach is meant to be proactive as we guide our students in becoming leaders and empowered in their own learning and growth.
Please see the 2017-2018 Standards of Behavior for District Policies and proceedures which include bullying that we adhere to here at Washington.